NBW NEWSLETTER - THE SPOKE'N WORD
The Spoke'n Word is the club members' newsletter, containing:
- a detailed ride schedule
- a schedule of future rides as far as planned (to help you plan your own riding)
- news of NBW Board activities and plans
- articles on improving your skills, advocacy, education and nutrition
- information about extended trips and social activities
- members' reports on bike tours around the world
- and other club news
Five issues are published each year (January, April, June, August, and October).
To submit articles or photos for publication, email to firstname.lastname@example.org by the 5th of the month before publication.
Members may receive a traditional printed newsletter via US mail, or read the PDF file online in the Members' section of this website. The online version is usually available before the print version is delivered. An email alert is sent to the NBW discussion list (the Yahoo group ) to notify members that the electronic version is available. We do not email the newsletter file itself because the large file size creates too many problems.
If you wish to read your newsletter online, instead of receiving via US mail, please email your request to the NBW Membership Secretary at email@example.com
If your address changes, please send your new address to firstname.lastname@example.org
To view the newsletter online, please LOG IN to the MEMBERS Section.